AniCura is one of European leading providers of high-quality veterinary care.
Founded in Sweden in 2011, AniCura has grown double digit every year and it is now present in 14 European Countries with 450 Veterinary Clinics; with a team of 11.000 associates, we take care of more than 3.6 million pets annually. AniCura joined Mars Group in 2018.
Values are our guiding principle, shaping the future of veterinary care is our vision, through the best expertise, state-of-the-art technologies, and the highest quality of care.
In Italy, AniCura started-up in 2018. We currently have 35 Clinics in 11 Regions, engaging around 1200 associates and caring more than 350.000 pets every year.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our SSC, to support our Clinics, with direct report to the Head of Financial Control Italy.
Sr. Accountant’s main responsibilities are:
· Perform accounting tasks to ensure accuracy and compliance (incl. booking AR and AP invoice, bank reconciliation, Fixed Assets book and depreciation, payments to suppliers)
· Manage GL accounting, execute and/or record transactions, including needed documentation
· Prepare monthly account reconciliation to the General Ledgers
· Contribute to the preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly closing
· Prepare and control Inter Company transactions
· Contribute to the preparation of the Local file
· Contribute to the preparation of annual financial statement for intern and external auditors
· Contribute to the preparation of fiscal declarations (Tax return, Vat return, Intrastat, Lipe, withholding taxes, ecc.)
· Support business controller team analyzing monthly results
· Drive and monitor compliance with Group and internal policies
Professional experience and skills:
· 3-5 years of accounting experience (Accounting consultant experience in a dynamic business will be a plus)
· Results driven
· Strong team player
· Able to deal with ambiguity, in a complex environment
· Strong understanding of Local Accounting Standards and VAT Tax rules (knowledge of US GAAP will be a plus)
· Good knowledge and hands-on of Excel and reporting system (Oracle will be a plus)
· Good knowledge of Italian Tax legislation and the US GAAP
· Aligned with AniCura Principles
· Fluent in Italian and English
We offer a full time contract starting as soon as possible.