AniCura is one of European leading providers of high-quality veterinary care.
Founded in Sweden in 2011, AniCura has grown double digit every year and it is now present in 14 European Countries with 450 Veterinary Clinics; with a team of 13.000 associates, we take care of more than 3.6 million pets annually. AniCura joined Mars Group in 2018.
Values are our guiding principle, shaping the future of veterinary care is our vision, through the best expertise, state-of-the-art technologies, and the highest quality of care.
In Italy, AniCura started-up in 2018. We currently have 36 Clinics in 11 Regions, engaging around 1.200 associates and caring more than 350.000 pets every year.
• To support clinics on medical related projects
• Ensure alignment between country medical strategy (OGSM) and regional medical objectives
• Support regional manager in assessment of medical operations and protocols in the clinics
• Identify opportunities for productivity improvement in the clinics (workflow, medical activity times, bottlenecks, lab efficiency)
• Assess level of medical assistance provided by clinic areas and recommend areas of improvement
• Support continuous improvement (AniCura WoW)
• Support implementation of harmonized PMS (product & service tree)
• Support regional manager in price increase process
• Coach vets and nurses on minimizing revenue erosion and driving mix evolution
• Roll-out medical projects in the clinic (Medical excellence, QualiCura, APSIS)
• Support Learning and Development initiative (ACE, Graduate programs, Onboarding)
• Review clinic medical training plans and organize cross-clinic medical visits within region
• Review pharmacy processes (expiration control, drug supervision, stock control)
• Ensure regulatory compliance (Permits, X-ray regulation, hazardous waste disposal, licenses, etc.)
• Perform medical records audit reviews
• Perform hygiene and disinfection protocol audits
• Request taxonomy changes on behalf of the clinics
Context and Scope:
Office job. Works in a clinic and travel to other clinics.
Education & Professional Qualification:
Veterinarian with 5 years clinical experience
Project management, Results oriented, Capacity to embark teams, clinical experience, strong communication skills
Key Supporting Job Related Competencies:
Project management, Relation building with clinical teams
Key Business Partners:
Practice managers, Vets and Nurses in clinics