We are looking for a smart colleague to support the People and Organization Department, in a very dynamic environment, rich of interesting projects.
HR Administrator tasks will be dedicated to our principal human-centered design processes:
· HR and Payroll IT Systems (Workday)
· HR Processes and Procedures
· Health and Safety
· KPIs and Reporting
· HR administration, legal issues and contracts
Professional experience and skills:
· At least 2-3 years of experience in structured company
· Curiosity, humility and flexibility are a must
· Travelling availability
· Methodical and results driven
· Strong team player
· Good knowledge and hands-on of Excel and reporting system
· Fluent in Italian and English
· Degree in Economics or Law
· Experience in systems development
· Passion for animals & healthcare
· Aligned with AniCura values (https://www.anicura.it/chi-siamo/i-nostri-valori/)
AniCura is one of European leading providers of high-quality veterinary care, joining Mars group in 2018.
Founded in Sweden in 2011, AniCura has grown double digit every year and it is now present in more than 450 European locations, with a team of 11,000 associates.
In Italy, AniCura has start-up in 2018, and we currently have 34 Clinics in 11 Regions, engaging 1200 associates, caring more than 300,000 pets.