The IT Support Technician has the responsibility for the IT service to several clinics within a region, both remotely and on site when needed. As a Cluster ICT Technician based in Italy, you will provide effective IT support to the users within the cluster; you will also manage some corporate IT tools and escalating matters where appropriate.
The role will provide high quality and effective support including, but not restricted to the key areas as follows:
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2021 & Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure & Virtualised Networks
- Knowledge of antivirus, safeguarding and filtering solutions
- Knowledge of CISCO and Fortigate network devices
- Able to visit sites locally and further afield as necessary
- Able to engage with end users on field and central team staff
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve IT issues
- Installation & configuration of various end user devices & software packages
- Escalating issues to 2nd line/3rd line/development where required
- Undertaking small/medium internal IT projects as and when required
- Experience of working across multiple sites with experience delivering 1stline or 2nd line IT support
- Capable of working collaboratively with colleagues and key staff within a cluster
- Demonstrate a successful track record of delivering a quality first or second line IT support service
- Be able to travel nationwide as required (i.e. occasionally)
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in English
Support technicians work as a team to make sure we maintain a good quality support where and when needed to support our clinic’s operation within the cluster.
- Responsible for the IT service to users at AniCura clinics
- First line application support to users at the clinics
- Order and install and decommission hardware (laptop, screen, keyboard, mouse, docking stations, cabling etc.)
- Responsible for the hardware inventory at the clinic
- Wi-Fi support at the clinic
- Printer support at the clinic
- Foster an environment of best practice sharing and collaboration
IT is overall responsible for the IT Strategy, overall IT infrastructure and IT security solutions, and deliver and maintain group wide IT solutions to support all areas of the business.
Cluster IT Director is the Group IT representative in the cluster, with close connection to the local business and a true IT business partner that will secure the best support to the clinics within the cluster.
IT Support Technicians work as a team and reports to the Cluster IT Director and has full responsibility for the IT service to the clinics.