AniCura is one of European leading providers of high-quality veterinary care.
Founded in Sweden in 2011, AniCura has grown double digit every year and it is now present in 13 European Countries with 450 Veterinary Clinics; with a team of 11000 associates, we take care of more than 3.6 million pets annually. AniCura joined Mars Group in 2018.
Values are our guiding principle, shaping the future of veterinary care is our vision, through the best expertise, state-of-the-art technologies, and the highest quality of care.
In Italy, AniCura started-up in 2018. We currently have 30 Clinics in 9 Regions, engaging around 1000 associates and caring more than 300.000 pets every year.
The Italian AniCura Headquarter is based in Milan but the position will mostly travel through the clinics in the Centre of Italy (50-75%).
We are looking for a Regional Operations Partner (Central Italy), with direct report to Regional Operations Manager, based in Pisa.
Works in a clinic and travel to other clinics (4 days / week)
The Regional Operations partner is the Regional Operations Manager right-hand man, with the focus to support clinics on daily operations and non-medical related projects.
The Regional Operations Partner will:
- Understand the veterinary industry and its drivers of success
- First point of contact of the clinics and establish and maintain trustful relationships with clinics’ Practice Managers
- First point of contact of the clinics and constantly strive to add value and support to the clinics’ Practice Managers
- Support clinics in financial performance projects (pricing, mix evolution, personnel cost analysis…)
- Drive continuous improvement, improve clinic performances, and prioritize projects and initiatives
- Local marketing for the clinic (online booking, NPS review, website updates, event organization, materials logistics…)
- Manage project for the clinic (PMS harmonization, real estate etc…)
- Point of contact for procurement
- Monitor outcomes of planned actions and act relentless to ensure achievement of expected results
- Support Regional Operations Manager on performance business reviews on a regular basis
- Live by the AniCura values and act as an ambassador of AniCura among Clinics.
Professional experience requirements:
- Educated to a master’s degree level (Business/Engineer degree)
- A “in company” experience, ideally gained as manager ideally with both operations and retail experience
- Lean background with a continuous improvement mindset
- Working experience within a retail or healthcare environment with similar organizational pattern and business challenges is a plus
We are looking for a professional with:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong business acumen, able to navigate in a complex environment and translate business strategic directions into pragmatic action plans
- Problem solver and details oriented
- Committed to results with a strong sense of ownership, independent, action orientated, hands-on approach
- Financially literate, ability to capture KPIs and business performances insights
- Proven leadership skills with capabilities to engage and lead others, strong team player
- Good project management skills, underpinned by analytical and structured approach
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Owning a pet is a plus, loving pets is a must.
- The most exciting professional experience in the Italian veterinary industry
- The chance to shape the future of veterinary care and make a real difference to our patients, clients, colleagues, and the industry as a whole
- Career development in a young and fast-growing company
- Entrepreneurial environment and highly dynamic and motivated team
- Extensive room for personal and professional learning & development
- A hybrid work environment to balance working and personal life