Welcome to the AniCura Veterinary Graduate Programme – an immersive two year development programme offering a practical and comprehensive transition from university to rewarding work in practice.
We are keen on giving all our new veterinarians a chance of the best start possible in their professional careers with a smooth transition from studies to work life.
While working at AniCura and participating in the programme, you'll develop both your clinical and professional skills with practice based mentoring and support.
The programme starts twice a year – here's to an exciting journey ahead!
What you can expect:
- 2-year programme offering a smooth transition for newly graduated veterinarians from university to the workplace
- Part of an international group of 24-40 graduates starting at the same time, across different locations in AniCura giving you an international network to leverage from
- Each graduate is given a mentor at your clinic and together you follow a set curriculum to train on necessary clinical skills, procedures and equipment
- Monthly webinars with a specialist on selected medical topics, follow-up forum discussions together with the specialist and your group
- Opportunity to get an insight into specific medical topics to spark interest for a potential career pathway in the future
- In addition, we also train and develop your power skills – such as Clinic Communication with our bespoke Clinic Communications trainer, Health & Wellbeing, Stress Management.
- AniCura is part of the Mars family – the worlds largest employer for veterinarians with clinics and hospitals across Europe, UK, US and Asia.
When does the programme start?
We are planning on having two starts in 2022; one in March and one in September. If you are interested in starting in September, please apply below.
The programme is offered in multiple locations and countries within AniCura. In the application process you can select which locations you are interested in.